Tallinn, Estonia, December 6, 2021 – On December 7th, 2021, the financial manager of Bamboo Group Galina Rzheusskaya will hold an online seminar on the topic of Financial Modelling for Startups.
The program is as follows:
- Why does a future “unicorn” need a financial model?
- Should you do it yourself or hire a consultant?
- Types of financial modelling. Defining the market size for the wow effect and realistically.
- The 6 main elements of a startup financial model.
- The results of a startup financial model (financial documentation, operating cash flow, and KPI).
- The many scenarios of a financial model: building a model that will convince the investor in its credibility.
- Checking a financial model for common mistakes.
About the speaker
Galina Rzheusskaya is the financial manager at Bamboo Group.
Galina has a controller’s diploma from Controller Akademie AG (Germany) and has completed numerous refresher courses (strategic management, ownership, and top management: the balance of interests, enterprise security, effective financial service, personnel management, and others).
Galina Rzheusskaya has practical experience in integrating managerial accounting, budgeting, revenue stream management systems, financial tools, expense optimisation, and other practices into the company’s processes.
Galina is a member of the CFOs Territory Club and is a certified consultant in managerial accounting, enterprise operating activities, and financial modelling.
About Bamboo Group
Bamboo Group is a group of IT companies that provide custom and ready-made software solutions for telecom, monetisation & marketing, automotive industry, enterprise security, education, healthcare, and more. The company cooperates with clients from 22 countries and is a trusted partner to JLR, Škoda, Telekom Austria Group, Orange, Telia Sonera, Airtel. The portfolio companies of Bamboo Group are primarily recognized for the excellence of IT services and educational software.