Tallinn, Estonia, June 14, 2021 – Bamboo Group announces its presence at the Estonian National Stand at the Mobile World Congress from the 28th June to the 1st July 2021 in Barcelona, Spain. Pursuing the Congress’ idea of flexibility and adaptability in a post-lockdown world, this year, the company will spotlight the importance of modernizing existing technologies to accelerate the pace of changes.
Due to encompassing the diversity of innovative projects in automotive, education, telecom, and other industries, the portfolio companies of Bamboo Group – Bamboo Apps, Bamboo Agile, EdTech and Telecom units – will be able showcase their solid expertise in transforming everyday operations.
At the National Stand of Estonia, Bamboo Group will:
- Demonstrate the portfolio of software development services on the examples of recent projects;
- Present the company’s products aimed at transforming the educational sector on the national level;
- Elaborate on the specificity of enterprise-grade software modernization (a case study prepared by Bamboo Agile).
Arrange a meeting with one of the Bamboo Group team members at stand 1A41:
- Discuss possible collaboration in software development or scaling with Sergey Zubovich, the COO of Bamboo Agile: shorturl.at/jFWY7
- Get a consultation on automotive and mobility projects from Igor Ponikarchik, the CEO of Bamboo Apps: shorturl.at/dlL07
- Learn more about the EdTech and Telecom units at Bamboo Group from Vlad Yevteyev, the CSO of Bamboo Group: shorturl.at/itBFX
- For further information on the company’s product and service portfolio or investments activities, please contact Vladislav Herchykau, the CEO of Bamboo Group: shorturl.at/hjkDL
About MWC 2021
The Mobile World Congress 2021 is one of the biggest tech conferences staged in Europe since the start of the pandemic. Transformed to a hybrid event, the Congress will still embrace hundreds of exhibiting companies in four halls of Fira Gran Via. The key themes of the year to be featured: Connectivity, Connected Industry, Startup Innovation, AI, Creative Technology, and Customer Experience.
About Bamboo Group
Bamboo Group is a group of IT portfolio companies that provide bespoke and ready-made software solutions for telecom, monetisation & marketing, automotive industry, enterprise security, education, healthcare, and more. The company cooperates with clients from 22 countries being a trusted partner to JLR, Škoda, Telekom Austria Group, Orange, Telia Sonera, Airtel. The portfolio companies of Bamboo Group are primarily recognized for the excellence of IT services and educational software.