Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
We are growing our sales team and are ready to bring in a motivated Pre-sales Manager who will be part of our team working to support our business development activities. Entry-level position!
- Strong desire to learn;
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude towards work, colleagues, prospects.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of a second language (German, Arabic or other);
- Previous experience in sales or pre-sales activities;
- Good analytical and multitasking abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in new technologies and basic understanding of the IT-sphere.
- Generate and nurture flow of potential clients using emailing/social networks/events;
- Databases creation;
- Create and maintain a fruitful relationship with potential clients;
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system;
- Pre-qualification of enquiries,
- Transfering enquiries to Sales Managers for further processing;
- Support in preparation for sales events and roadshows;
- Work with social networks (write/share industry-specific articles and news, surveys, demand creation posts).
- Competitive salary + significant bonuses for achieving results;
- Super-comfortable office (incl. In-office gym, coffee, cosy kitchen, games);
- Flexible working hours / WFH option while covid pandemic;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate outings (2 times a year);
- Hassle-free car/bike parking;
- Internal and external training;
- Team spirit, awesome working atmosphere and truly great colleagues.
If you are up to the challenge we are looking forward to getting your CV!