Bamboo Apps is a full-stack mobile development company part of OÜ Bamboo Group (Estonia). Delivering small to medium mobile apps for automotive, healthcare, anything actually but with a huge focus on design and delivery processes. For four years, they have been successfully working with Jaguar Land Rover developing their connecter car app InConrol. Beforehand, the team designed and developed multiple projects for A1, Skoda, Rinspeed, Mitsubishi, and many others.
Bamboo Apps is seeking to recruit a driven and successful Sales Manager to join their emerging sales team ready to:
- professionally qualify all incoming leads and keep close loop communication with marketing;
- nurture and fight for each SQL and Opportunity contact;
- facilitate the pre-sales process to build a winning proposal;
- bringing opportunities to a successful close;
- build rapport and strong relationships with clients to cultivate upsales.
Fantastic opportunity for someone to join an ambitious company in a sales position at a time of growth.
- A proven 2+ years of IT outsourcing services sales track record;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), able to maintain polite and expert communication with leads and clients;
- High-level knowledge of software development processes and architecture;
- Hands-on experience of full cycle sales from qualification to closing;
- Understanding of how small & mid-sized organisations make decisions & how to influence them;
- You have a consultative ‘listen-first’ approach and understand what motivates people & tailor your messaging accordingly;
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of stakeholders across functions (especially tech, engineering, marketing, finance and management).
What you will do
- Qualifying leads within 1-hour time range via outbound calls or emails;
- Generate sales-ready RFXs, RFP during the qualification process;
- Assembling the right team (technical & / or strategy) to scope & win the opportunity;
- Understanding who the key decision-makers are & ensuring their buy-in;
- Inspire/educate leads about software development processes and best practises;
- Facilitate the pre-sales process to build a winning proposal addressing client’s needs;
- Lead and oversee contract negotiations for new and existing customers;
- Maintain daily records of pipeline development using HubSpot CRM;
- Build rapport and strong relationships with clients to cultivate upsales.
- Motivating compensation – make X3 as long as you are hungry sales
- Мedical insurance – we need you up and shining
- Attractive working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Mixed office/WFH policy – see the previous point
- No corporate BS – we are still in startup mode, ambitious plans!