Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a React Native Engineer to start a new project in the FinTech domain (UK). You’ll utilise/ upgrade your skills in the modern stack – React Native – to deliver a novel and user-friendly way of managing personal finances, savings, and investments and getting professional advisory for each individual with a single app.
You can work remotely and/or on-site in our R&D centres. We also provide relocation support for the team members after their successful onboarding.
The project ↓
The Client utilises Open Banking technology and proprietary algorithms to provide financial advisor services.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 8+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with the team consisting of:
- 2 Node.js Engineers
- 2 React Native Engineers
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owners from the Client side
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Know the React Native best practices and apply them in the project;
- Implement business logic in the application;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- React-Navigation (5 or 6) with different types of navigation;
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries, ie. Redux;
- Strong knowledge of npm, git;
- Knowledge of the TypeScript language;
- Knowledge of the React and React Native;
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST and JSON;
- Familiar with Firebase, AWS and other cloud services;
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in the green area near the metro station;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.