Bamboo Apps is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). It’s is a modern outsourcing company that practises a hybrid delivery model (combining both internal and external resources) and keeps focus on design and simplicity of processes. Bamboo Apps helps clients launch and maintain applications for mobility, healthcare, education, e-commerce, and insurance. For four years, they have been successfully working with Jaguar Land Rover developing their connecter car app InConrol. Beforehand, their team designed and developed multiple projects for A1, Skoda, Rinspeed, Mitsubishi, and many others.
The Bamboo Apps team is looking for an experienced Pre-sales Engineer to facilitate project estimation and be ready to:
- Quickly react to the incoming enquiries
- Proactively approach the client for requirements collection
- Arrange the received data to deliver it to the team
- Promptly prepare unique, cost-effective, and selling project estimations.
We promise (guarantee):
- Sales bonuses.
- Knowledge of nuances of iOS and Android development, platforms’ interaction with Backend
- Experience in project estimation with timeframes and risks
- Fluent spoken English.
It’s a huge plus if you have
- Experience with product development.
- Participation in kick-off meetings and examination of client requirements
- Running of online meetings with clients for clarifying technical requirements and tasks
- Technical project estimation, technical vision, and risks determination
- Presentation and explanation of the estimation results to the client.
- Remote work opportunity
- Comfortable office in the green area near the Vostok metro station
- Gym, table tennis right in the office
- Medical insurance
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking)
- Flextime working hours: your mandatory availability from 11 AM to 5 PM