Bamboo Apps is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). For four years, they have been successfully working with Jaguar Land Rover developing their connecter car app InConrol. Beforehand, the team designed and developed multiple projects for A1, Skoda, Rinspeed, Mitsubishi, and many others.
Bamboo Apps extends its iOS team dedicated to an international project for an English car manufacturer – an app for car remote control and system management (door and seat control; remote engine start; GPS tracking; security system and carjacking prevention, etc.). Currently, we’re actively working on new services for electric and hybrid cars. Dev team members are supposed to travel to the UK on a regular basis to the client’s R&D center for joining the local team, participating in workshops and meetings (after the lockdown).
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Experience in building an application architecture
- Knowledge of RxSwift and understanding of its principles of work
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with writing Unit tests
- English level: from Intermediate
- Remote work opportunity
- Comfortable office in the green area near the Vostok metro station
- Gym, table tennis right in the office
- Medical insurance
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking)
- Flextime working hours: your mandatory availability from 11 AM to 5 PM
Fill out the form below to apply for an iOS Developer position: