Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Frontend Engineer (Svelte) to join our team. You’ll utilise/ upgrade your skills in the modern stack – Node.js, NestJS, Svelte – to deliver a novel and user-friendly application.
You can work remotely and/or on-site in our R&D centres. We also provide relocation support for the team members after their successful onboarding.
The project ↓
The client is Scandinavian e-commerce platform with custom integrations such as: Jetshop, Extend, Maersk.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 6+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal project team and clients’ product team.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Implement business logic on the frontend;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Experience in Svelte and/or React;
- Good knowledge of ES6+, TypeScript;
- Hands-on experience in RxJS;
- Confident knowledge of the Node.js environment;
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS;
- Hands-on experience in (npm/yarn);
- Confident knowledge of Git.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in the green area near the metro station;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.