Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців!
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Frontend Engineer (React) to start a new project in EdTech domain. You’ll utilise/ upgrade your skills in the modern stack – React, Node.js – to deliver a novel and user-friendly application.
You can work remotely and/ or on-site in our R&D center in Tallin, Estonia.
The project ↓
The client has a set of solutions for high schools and students which help them to be better prepared to final exams. They have developed test prep curricula designed from the ground up to help schools boost their students’ scores.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 6+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
- Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Frontend Engineer (React)
- Business Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Implement business logic on the frontend;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Extensive experience in React;
- Good knowledge of ES6+, TypeScript;
- Hands-on experience in RxJS;
- Confident knowledge of the Node.js environment;
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS;
- Hands-on experience in (npm/yarn);
- Confident knowledge of Git;
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in the green area near the metro station;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.