Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців!
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Frontend Engineer (Angular) to start a new project in FinTech domain. You’ll utilise/ upgrade your skills in the modern stack – Angular, Node.js – to deliver a novel and user-friendly application.
You can work remotely and/or on-site in our R&D centres in Tallinn. We also provide relocation support for the team members after their successful onboarding.
The project ↓
A software product that is targeted for payment companies (Payment Facilitators, Accountants, etc.). The product offers a complete processing of e-commerce payments: from onboarding, verification of the customers, a transaction from the merchant’s website to settlement of funds, as well as analytics and reporting. These services are provided through a mixture of white-labelled and proprietary solutions.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 8+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
- 2 Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- 2 Frontend Engineer (Angular)
- Business Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Implement business logic on the frontend;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Extensive experience in Angular;
- Good knowledge of ES6+, TypeScript;
- Hands-on experience in RxJS;
- Confident knowledge of the Node.js environment;
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS;
- Hands-on experience in (npm/yarn);
- Confident knowledge of Git
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in the green area near the metro station;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking)