Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
It’s a huge plus if you have experience of working with any of the following tools:
- CI/CD Automation;
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing projects’ infrastructure;
- Design of the project architecture together with our Solution Architect;
- Migration of some of the existing services to AWS.
- Linux servers administration (Debian, CentOS, RedHat);
- Experience in designing CI/CD processes (Jenkins, Gitlab CI);
- Experience with Containerization tools (docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes);
- Experience with cloud services (AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud Platform);
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible);
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/ Python);
- Experience with a version control system (git);
- Understanding of configuration of logging tools (syslogng, rsyslog);
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Nginx, Haproxy;
- English level – Intermediate+
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in Minsk in a green area near Vostok metro station;
- Gym right in the office;
- Work from home or onsite;
- Medical insurance;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- MacBook Pro;
- We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
- Corporate parties: winter abroad and summer outdoors;
- Flextime working hours.