Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 21 years of experience in launching IT projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців !
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Backend Engineer (Node.js) to join a project in FinTech domain. You’ll utilise/ upgrade your skills in the modern stack – Node.js, React – to deliver a novel and user-friendly application.
You can work remotely and/ or on-site in our R&D center in Tallinn, Estonia.
The project ↓
A software product that is targeted for payment companies (Payment Facilitators, Accountants, etc.). The product offers a complete processing of e-commerce payments: from onboarding, verification of the customers, a transaction from the merchant’s website to settlement of funds, as well as analytics and reporting. These services are provided through a mixture of white-labelled and proprietary solutions.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 8+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
- Backend Engineers (Node.js)
- Frontend Engineers (React)
- Business Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Implement business logic on the backend;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems;
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their life cycles.
- Confident knowledge of the Node.js environment;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with frontend development frameworks (React is a plus);
- Strong knowledge of npm, git;
- Knowledge of the TypeScript language;
- Knowledge of the Express.js and Nest.js frameworks;
- Knowledge of ORM (Sequelize, TypeORM);
- Understanding of principles of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with Payment Gateways integrations;
- NMI integration experience will be a big plus;
- Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.