Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 20 years of experience in launching IT projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців !
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Backend Engineer (Node.js) to start a new project in FinTech domain. You’ll utilise/ upgrade your skills in the modern stack – Angular, Node.js – to deliver a novel and user-friendly application.
You can work remotely and/ or on-site in our R&D center in Tallin, Estonia.
The project ↓
The client has a set of solutions for high schools and students which help them to be better prepared for final exams. They have developed test prep curricula designed from the ground up to help schools boost their students’ scores.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 6+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
- Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Frontend Engineer (React)
- Business Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Implement business logic on the backend;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems;
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their life cycles.
- Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Experience with frontend development frameworks like Angular and/or React is a plus;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Confident knowledge of the Node.js environment;
- Strong knowledge of npm, git;
- Knowledge of the TypeScript language;
- Knowledge of the Express.js and Nest.js frameworks;
- Knowledge of ORM (Sequelize, TypeORM);
- Understanding of principles of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.