Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Ми вітаємо братів-українців
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Java Engineer to join the Fintech project (Luxembourg). You’ll utilize/upgrade your skills in the modern stack – Java 13, Spring, Hibernate – to facilitate innovations in bank compliance, authentication, and payments for the financial industry.
You can work remotely and/or on-site in our R&D centres. We also provide relocation support for the team members after their successful onboarding.
The project ↓
The client is a fast-growing digital platform operator of robust and user-friendly compliant systems and APIs for open finance, digital onboarding, micropayments, and others. The client’s systems serve more than 100 banks and institutions and handle more than 25 million transactions, messages, and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 10+ Middle/Senior tech professionals from across Europe. You’ll be working side by side with our three (currently) internal team members: a Java Backend Engineer, an Angular Engineer, and an Automation QA Engineer.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their life cycles;
- Implement business logic in the backend – write the code that forms the core of fintech products;
- Create web frontends that expose the functionalities of applications to customers with a great user experience;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Upper-intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Confident knowledge of Java 8+ (preferably 13), Spring Stack (Сore, MVC, Data, Boot, JPA), Hibernate;
- Experience with frontend frameworks like Angular and/or React is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Understanding of REST API building principles;
- Understanding of relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL) principles ;
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.