Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team to work on a FinTech project. Extensive experience in backend development is required. You need to have a strong knowledge of modern tools and technologies to architecture applications and accelerate the development process.
- working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Upper-intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Confident knowledge of PHP;
- Experience working with Symfony framework, PHPUnit, Docker;
- Understanding of principles of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in Minsk in the green area near Vostok metro station;
- Gym right in the office;
- Work from home or onsite;
- Medical insurance;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- MacBook Pro;
- We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
- Corporate parties: winter abroad and summer outdoors;
- Flextime working hours.