Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT-projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
We are looking for a Java Developer to work with our team. Extensive experience in backend development is required. You need to have a strong knowledge of modern tools and technologies to architecture applications and accelerate the development process. You have a genuine interest in creating bleeding-edge financial services products for a wide range of international customers.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Design the architecture of applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well-performing, and scalable from the ground up;
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their life cycles;
- Implement business logic in the backend – write the code that forms the core of fintech products;
- Create web front ends that expose the functionalities of applications to customers with a great user experience;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Upper-intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Experience in commercial projects as a lead developer;
- Confident knowledge of Java 8+ (preferably 13), Spring Stack (Сore, MVC, Data, Boot, JPA), Hibernate;
- Familiar with front-end development frameworks like Angular and/or React;
- Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Understanding of principles of building REST API;
- Understanding of principles of a relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in Minsk in a green area near Vostok metro station;
- Gym right in the office;
- Work from home or onsite;
- Medical insurance;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- MacBook Pro;
- We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
- Corporate parties: winter abroad and summer outdoors;
- Flextime working hours.
Fill out the form below to apply for a Java Developer position: